Monday, July 21, 2008

Ricky Tic



A lovely picture of the lovely Ricky Tic.
We had a great play on Saturday, between the rain the night before, and that night. I am planning to film my level 1 with him in a couple of weeks, so I can take him to a two day advanced clinic in September.
He did really well, the only let down was sideways, but I am sure with a little practice, we will work a lot better together. He is such a stunning horse, I am so in awe of him.
I hope to head up to the paddock shortly, and do some riding in the bareback pad. Haven't done that with him yet, but I was thinking I might do my pushing passenger in the bareback pad. Unless I get my new NP saddle before then.

A nice picture of Mossy man, having a little graze between the circle game. He is a lovely horse, very calm and happy sole.
I think with some more playing in level 1, he will be a lovely horse for Jessie to work with. he is picking up the seven games quickly, almost like he's done it all before, though I don't think so.
It's currently raining and hailing here, so I don't think there will be much riding and playing today. We have no shedding at the property, so nowhere to get the horses under to rug and saddle etc, next on the wish list. :)

No comments: