Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hill Therapy



Okay, I have started this before, but have gotten busy with life outside horses, and have quit. This time, I will be dedicated to getting through the program, and finishing it.


On the weekend I started hill therapy with Aussie and Devo. Devo's condition has been improving since Mark came out and did some acupuncture on him. At the same time he did some acupuncture on Aussie, who's physique is looking a lot better too. He has a much more rounded rump. They are getting a huge amount of movement these days too, with the whole property to roam on. I did have the three horses in a 10-12 acre paddock, as I was worried that Beejay may founder, with the huge amount of grass, not a well thought out plan. Now they get a huge amount of movement, which obviously gives the exercise they need to work off any excess grass.....


Attached are two pictures, day one hill therapy. Not great pics as Jessie took them on my phone.


We are picking up Mossy today, so we will take some snaps of him meeting the boys, should be interesting with the herd dynamics changed. I am looking forward to getting stuck into Ricky Tic's training, now that he is my horse, We have a very big and fun future ahead.... Hopefully my new saddle will be here very soon, I am very excited.

No comments: