Sunday, November 23, 2008

Some Pics











Hi


Can't believe I haven't blogged since August. Simple fact is, I've actually been outside doing stuff with the boys, and by the time I come inside, I am exhausted, and really don't feel like writing. never have been a good writer, and not a godd diary keeper either. :)

The boys are living at home now, and we are down to three. Ricky Tic, Aussie and Devo. Devo has come along really well after his stringhalt, and I have just started to bring him back into work, I am so happy, and I think he is too.

So I am here to show you a couple of pics, of the boys, and their new paddocks at home. Thise who have followed Devo through his Stringhalt, and seen how absolutely ravaged his body was, just checkout his newly muscled butt, I am so happy to see him back to better health.

Ciao Claudia

No comments: